Expert Auto Repair & Maintenance Service in Mission Viejo
When you need an expert mechanic you can trust, bring your vehicle to Ramona Tire & Service Centers in Mission Viejo. Providing local drivers the highest quality service at affordable prices is our mission. Our ASE-certified professional technicians can take care of all your car repair and maintenance needs, large or small.
Proudly Keeping Your Vehicle Running Its Best
We’re your one-stop-shop for auto repair near you. Our technicians can also help you determine a routine service schedule to keep your vehicle running its best all year round. Check our coupons page for the latest deals and service specials to help save you even more at your next visit.
At our auto shops, we offer a full range of maintenance and auto repair services that include:
Wheel Services & Tire Repairs
Regular wheel and tire service can help prolong the life of your tires and ensure your vehicle is safe to drive. Our manufacturer-trained tire experts can help you do this through preventative services. We can also help in the event you need tire repairs.
These services include:
- Flat tire repair
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
We’re also your #1 local source for new tires. At Ramona Tire & Service Centers in Mission Viejo, we offer a great selection of top-quality, affordable tires for your vehicle.
Full-Service Oil Changes
Having your vehicle’s oil and oil filter changed regularly is one of the most effective ways to protect the engine. Oil change service is recommended every 3,000 miles or three months, whichever comes first. Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for the exact manufacturer-recommended schedule. Our oil change specialists can also help in determining the schedule that’s best for your vehicle and driving habits.
The full-service oil change at Ramona Tire & Service Centers includes:
- Replacing the old oil with new high-quality oil
- Replacing the oil filter
- Lubricating the vehicle’s chassis
- A multi-point inspection
Neglecting regular oil change service can result in premature wear of the many moving engine parts, overheating, and eventually the need to replace the whole engine.
Vehicle AC Repair & Service
In Southern California, you know that a properly working AC system is essential. Our ASE-certified technicians can service and repair your car AC system to ensure you stay comfortable on the road. We’ll test the system pressure, look for leaks, and check the vent temperature for maximum performance. When repairs are needed, they can often be completed that same day.
Complete Brake Services
At Ramona Tire & Service Centers in Mission Viejo, we also specialize in brake service and repair.
Some signs that your brakes may need attention immediately include:
- Squealing or grinding sounds
- Vibration in the brake pedal
- Reduced resistance in the brake pedal
- Leaking yellowish brake fluid
- ABS light illuminated
If you ignore any of these things too long, you can quickly end up with more expensive repairs needed or even complete brake failure while driving.
Schedule Your Auto Repair Appointment Today
Whether you need preventative maintenance or extensive repair work, the expert team at Ramona Tire Mission Viejo is here for you. Schedule an appointment online today!
Mission Viejo Auto Repair FAQs
What Mission Viejo auto repair services do you offer?
At Ramona Tire & Service Centers, we provide countless car repair options at each of our Southern California auto shops. Of course, this includes our location in Mission Viejo. When you book an appointment for any type of service, your car will be worked on by our ASE-certified technicians.
A few of the Mission Viejo auto repair services we can handle are:
- Wheel balancing
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Brake servicing
- Belt and hose replacement
- Fuel injection
- Transmission repair
- Engine repair
- Engine diagnostics
- A/C servicing/repair
- Battery servicing and replacement
- Oil changes
These are just some of the tasks Ramona Tire & Service Centers can handle for you! Before you schedule an appointment for Mission Viejo auto repair, check out our selection of coupons and specials.
How can I make my new tires last longer?
High-quality tires can be expensive, so you’ll want to keep them in good shape for as long as possible. However, some car components can affect the condition of your tires. Keeping up to date on maintenance tasks related to these car parts is essential. Be sure to take care of:
- Suspension maintenance and repairs. Your car’s suspension can have a big impact on the performance of your tires. If your vehicle’s suspension struts are worn out, its tires have extra pressure to deal with, making them wear out more quickly. Checking your suspension when you go for preventative maintenance services can reduce the chances that you’ll encounter this issue.
- Brake service. If your brakes aren’t in good condition, they can make life difficult for your tires. Make a point of getting regular tire and brake inspections.
- Tire rotation/wheel alignment. Have your tires been wearing out evenly, and do they get the same amount of pressure and weight from your vehicle? If not, there’s a good chance you need wheel alignment and tire rotation work.
Be sure not to ignore these tasks, and make a point to check that your tires are not underinflated or overinflated, and you’ll be well on your way to enjoying your tires well into the future.
How often do I need oil changes?
When do I need preventative maintenance from a Mission Viejo mechanic?
What can indicate that my car needs a brake service?
If your vehicle exhibits the following signs, it might be experiencing brake problems:
- Your car swerves to one side when you brake
- There is minimal resistance in the brake pedal
- You hear squealing noises when the brakes are on
- You can feel a grinding sensation in your brakes
Any of these issues should be left to the professionals, so bring your car to Ramona Tire for a brake service when they arise.