Car AC Repair at Ramona Tire & Service Centers in San Jacinto, CA
Our ASE-certified experts will work with you to keep your car air conditioning system working at top efficiency all year. Don’t wait until your system fails: Make an appointment today for a diagnostic inspection at the Ramona Tire San Jacinto auto repair location.
Regular AC Inspections Will Keep You Cool
The climate in San Jacinto demands that the air conditioning systems in your vehicles work well year round. Scheduling regular inspections will help ensure your car AC system is always running its best.
Ramona Tire & Service Centers’ routine inspection includes the following:
- Check for holes in refrigerant lines, leaks, or damaged hoses.
- Make sure the system’s pressure is correct.
- Assess the cabin temperature.
- Check the coolant level; it may only need a car ac recharge.
- Look for thermostat wear or damage.
- Check the compressor belt.
- Confirm your vehicle’s manufacturer’s specifications.
A member of our service staff will review the results with you. If repairs are needed, you will be given a written estimate of costs and you will have the chance to ask any questions you have.
We offer several discounts and savings on our coupon page, including specials on air conditioning checks and repairs. Save the coupons to your phone or print them out for our service staff. Get the most value for your money in the area!
Signs of Trouble in Your Air Conditioning System
A car’s AC system is a complicated system of parts working together. Not many DIY mechanics can work on these systems, so let our AC specialists get to work for you as soon as you notice a problem. Fixing these small problems early can help prevent larger, more expensive repairs on the system later.
Here are some signs of possible trouble in your AC system:
- Water in the passenger cabin: Puddles on the floorboard lead to odors and harmful mildew and mold.
- Fluttering or rattling noises: There might be a foreign object stuck somewhere in the system.
- Weak airflow: The foreign object might be blocking a hose or the compressor may be malfunctioning.
- Tepid or warm air blowing from the vents: An AC recharge of the coolant may be needed.
- The dashboard indicator light for the air conditioner is on: Check it out right away.
Protect the investment you have made in your car or truck by checking out any trouble signs before serious damage is done. It’s not only necessary for your comfort; it will also help retain the resale value of your car. The coolant may need to be refilled or it may be something more complicated. It’s best to know that quickly.
Take Advantage of Ramona Tire’s Free Concierge Service
We respect the value of your time. You may be tempted to put off repairs or inspections if your schedule will be disrupted. Our free concierge service keeps you on schedule while your vehicle is serviced. We pick your car up (within three miles of our shop) and return it to you after the repairs or maintenance are complete. It doesn’t get any easier than that!