The Best Tires in San Clemente, CA at Ramona Tire & Service Centers
Regular tire maintenance checks at our San Clemente auto repair shop will extend the life of your tires and keep you safe on the road. Come to Ramona Tire & Service Centers to have your tires inspected, rotated, balanced, and the alignment checked. This increases your car’s fuel efficiency and prevents your tires from wearing unevenly.
At Ramona Tire & Service Centers, our ASE-certified tire technicians will take care of all of your tire service needs. They will also recommend an inspection and maintenance schedule that works for you.
And don’t forget: We include Emergency Roadside Assistance for free with every new tire!
Routine tire maintenance
There are several factors that affect the life and safety of tires. These include a driver’s habits, such as a pattern of sudden stops and starts, as well as road conditions, and climate.
Standards in the auto industry recommend that tires should be rotated every 5,000 miles. Check your tire warranty and discuss this with one of Ramona Tire’s experts, too. We will help you come up with a schedule for routine inspections specific to your tires and your own schedule.
Full-service tire maintenance at Ramona Tire & Service Centers means:
- Checking tire tread for wear
- Rotating tires
- Repairing flat tires
- Balancing tires
- Checking tire pressure
- Aligning the wheels
- Inspecting wheel bearings
- Checking the Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) service
Fix it or replace it?
A flat tire is more than an inconvenience—it can be a danger, too. When it’s time to decide whether your flat tire can be repaired or should be replaced, we can help! Generally, these factor in to your choice:
- A tire can be patched as long as the puncture is less than ¼ inch inch diameter and is in the tread.
- A punctured tire cannot be fixed if the damage is in the sidewall or shoulder of the tire.
- If you drive through an area of nails and pick up more than one, you can get the tire repaired if the punctures are at least 16 inches apart. If not, ask your Ramona Tire specialist to help you pick out another tire.
- Generally, tire damage like large cuts in the sidewall, many punctures over a wide area of the tire, or tread separation means you should bring the tire to your San Clemente tire shop to pick out a new tire.
Your first concern is the safety of you and your family, as well as other drivers on the road with you. For this reason, buy new tires if you are uncertain for any reason.
Need new tires? We can help!
Our ASE-certified tire specialists will help you pick out the best tires for your vehicle.
Most recommendations are to replace all four times at once. But if that isn’t possible, experts recommend the new tires should be installed on the rear and the partially worn tires moved forward.
Check our coupons page for savings and specials on tires, too!