Ramona Tire Car AC Repair and Maintenance in San Clemente, CA
No need to suffer though the Southern California heat without an efficient car air conditioning system. Bring your vehicle to the best auto repair shop in San Clemente — Ramona Tire & Service Centers. Our ASE-certified AC specialists can keep you comfortable year-round with regular inspections and top-quality service.
Our diagnostic inspections include the following:
- Testing the overall performance of your system
- Cleaning the condenser
- Performing a thorough check of the compressor
- Checking for any leaks
- Checking of all hoses and belts
- Performing an AC recharge of the system, if necessary
Let the experts at Ramona Tire help you avoid unnecessary repair bills and the intense heat of San Clemente. Call or schedule an inspection with us today, so we can make your AC system operate at peak efficiency.
Warning Signs for a Faulty AC System
Did you know that a vehicle’s AC system loses about 5 percent of its efficiency every year? With the proper maintenance, you can rest assured that your vehicle’s AC system may always be operating at its top efficiency. To better assist you, our service staff can develop a schedule of regular diagnostic checks and combine your vehicle’s AC inspection with other routine maintenance, such as oil changes and tire rotations.
If you think your vehicle may be in need of an AC repair, keep an eye out for signs of AC problems such as:
- Unusual noises when the system is running, like fluttering or clicking. This may mean that there is debris caught in the AC system. A malfunctioning condenser often makes unusual sounds, too, so have it checked out right away.
- Water collecting inside the vehicle, specifically on the floorboards in the front passenger area. A drain or hose might be blocked. This causes water to collect inside the car, instead of draining outside the vehicle.
- Water collecting inside the car may result in musty smells, too. No one wants to find out that mold or mildew could be growing inside their system. Aside from just smelling bad, it can be dangerous to you and your passengers.
Don’t ignore these signs–we wouldn’t want you to end up getting stranded in the heat. If you suspect that your AC system is not working properly, schedule an appointment with us to have your system checked out as soon as possible. Immediate inspection is the best way to avoid expensive repairs, before they turn into major problems. A technician may only need to remove leaves or other debris from the vents. Or a quick car AC recharge could be the solution that can have you back to riding in comfort. If additional repairs are recommended, our service staff can provide you with a written estimate and explain which services your vehicle may need.
Get the Value You Deserve at Ramona Tire
Ramona Tire offers coupons and savings for many services, including AC repairs. Our offers change frequently, so check back often.
Have you ever been surprised by an unexpected AC recharge or repair work? If so, you may want to prepare in advance by taking advantage of our Ramona Tire credit card. This card can provide you with a dedicated line of credit, PLUS no annual fees, low monthly payments, and special financing.
Ramona Tire’s FREE Concierge Service
AC systems stop working on the hottest days. But no need to worry, we can help. If your vehicle is within three miles of our shop, we can come pick it up for you. After the scheduled work is completed, your car will be cleaned and sanitized for its safe return to you. It doesn’t get any easier than that, and it’s free of charge. Are you ready to book your service now?