Expert Tire Services at Ramona Tire & Service Centers Redlands, CA
The best tire shop in Redlands, CA!
Ramona Tire & Service Centers offers a large selection of tires from top manufacturers like Bridgestone, Firestone, and Hankook tires. Plus, our tire specialists are dedicated to your satisfaction, whether you need tire repairs or assistance picking out a new set of tires.
Among Redlands auto repair and tire shops, Ramona Tire is simply the choice of more customers throughout the area!
Regular tire inspections mean longer tire life
The purchase of a new set of tires is a significant investment for your vehicle and for your safety. Protect that investment by scheduling routine tire inspections at Ramona Tire & Service Centers. The standard suggested by most experts is a tire inspection every 5,000 miles; however, there are other factors to take into consideration, like your driving habits and the type of roads you drive on. Ask our professional service staff to advise you on the frequency of inspections for your tires.
During our routine tire inspections, our tire specialists will:
- Check the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system)
- Rotate the tires
- Check tread for unusual wear and objects like nails, etc
- Balance the wheels
- Inspect the wheel bearings
Ramona Tire will help choose the right tire for your car or truck
There are dozens of brands of tires so it can be confusing to sort through them to choose new tires for your car. Begin with these factors:
- The tire size: Check inside the driver’s door or the owner’s manual.
- The climate where you live: Do you need all-season, winter, or summer tires?
- Your expectation from the tires: How long do you plan on keeping this tire?
- Your driving habits: Sharp turns, fast starts/stops, driving over debris.
- Road surfaces: Highway, gravel, unrepaired roads.
Use our online Tire Locator to help. Next, consult with our tire specialists at Ramona Tire & Service Centers to sort through the choices. We will be glad to help!
To provide more value when choosing the best tires in Redlands, Ramona Tire includes FREE Emergency Roadside Assistance with every tire purchased!
Also be sure to check out our Coupon Page for tire discounts and special promotions.
Tire maintenance tips
The Rubber Manufacturer’s Association (RMA) recommends that all drivers take five minutes every month to check their tires. This will extend the life of your tires and keep you and your family safer on the road.
Here are our top tips:
- Check tire pressure for proper inflation.
- Rotate tires regularly.
- Balance tires when necessary.
- Install new tires in sets or pairs.
- Store unused tires properly, away from direct sun and in low humidity.
- Be alert to tire damage or unusual wear.
- Always have a spare tire ready.
If you notice unusual wear patterns or damage, the best Redlands tire shop, Ramona Tire, can evaluate the situation for you.
Why is it important to rotate tires?
As your tires turn on your car’s wheels, they each wear differently. This wear can be minimized by rotating your tires on a regular basis at our Redlands tire shop. This extends a tire’s life, since it spreads the weight of the car more evenly across all four tires. It also makes it easier for you to handle the car, especially on wet or slick roads. Your safety is always first!
Rotating tires is part of all preventative maintenance plans at Ramona Tire & Service Center. Ask the service staff in our tire shop in Redlands about any tire repairs you are concerned about.
What is the right tire pressure for my tires?
Find your owner’s manual and look up what the manufacturer recommends. When you buy new tires at Ramona Tire in Redlands, our technician will tell you what the right tire pressure is for your tires. The recommended tire pressure for your vehicle is also found on a sticker inside your driver’s side door.
Tires always lose some pressure every month. Your car’s tire pressure will be checked during every preventative maintenance visit at Ramona Tire in Redlands. You can also check it on your own in-between appointments. And don’t forget to check the spare!
Check your tires before leaving for any long trip. Wait for the tires to cool down before checking the pressure. Purchase a good tire pressure gauge and learn how to use it. The technicians in our tire stores can help with this.
How can I extend the life of my tires?
Here are some suggestions to extend the life of your tires:
- Keep tire pressure at the recommended level. This is the most effective way to get more life from your tires.
- Have your tires rotated. Balance the wear on your tires with regular tire rotation. Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for the schedule recommended for your car or truck.
- Inspect your tires. The earlier you notice problems such as punctures, gouges or objects embedded in the tread, the better the chances your tire can be repaired rather than replaced. Take a close look at your tires every few weeks.
- Avoid road hazards. Avoid potholes or uneven pavement if you can. You may avoid some of the alignment problems road hazards can cause.
Does Ramona offer specials?
Here’s how to save money with great tire discounts at Ramona Tire:
- Bring in competitors’ advertised prices if they are lower, and we will beat them!
- Use our money-saving tire coupons. Check them often, since coupons change frequently.
- We have a relationship with major tire manufacturers like Firestone, Goodyear, Kelly, Dunlop, Bridgestone and others, so we can pass along special rebates and promotions.
Can you make the new tire buying process less confusing?
We understand that it can be overwhelming with so many choices. Here are a few tips:
- Look in your car’s owner’s manual for the manufacturer’s recommendations for tires.
- Use our Tire Selector to sort through the choices.
- Discuss what you want from your tires, with one of the tire specialists in our tire shop.