Ontario’s Expert Tire Shop at Ramona Tire & Service Centers
Don’t settle for less than Ramona Tire & Service Centers. Simply the best tire shop in Ontario, CA!
The ASE-certified tire specialists at our Ontario location provide expert tire repairs, rotating, balancing new tire sales, and more. Ramona Tire helps you get the best quality tires for the money and needs of your particular cars and trucks.
Regular tire inspections save time and money
Ramona’s tire experts will do the following during a routine tire inspection:
- Check the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system)
- Rotate the tires
- Check tread for unusual wear
- Balance the wheels
- Inspect the wheel bearings
A blow-out on the road or a flat tire can place you and those around you in danger. Tire experts recommend having your tires inspected every 5,000 miles to prevent these dangerous situations. Our tire specialists will advise you on the best schedule for your vehicles, based on other factors that might require more frequent inspections, such as the roads you travel on, climate in your area, manufacturer’s recommendations, and how much you drive.
If repairs or replacement is recommended, we will provide a free written quote. Our tire specialists will advise you as you select new tires or schedule a follow up appointment.
Check our Coupon Page for savings on tires and other repairs!
Great deals on brand-new tires
There are so many choices available as you pick out new tires that it can be overwhelming. Our tire experts can offer guidance when you’re ready to make your purchase.
Consider these factors as you make your choice:
- What size tire do you need? The tire size is found in the owners’ manual or inside the door of the car.
- What climate do you drive in? Severe conditions affect tires.
- How many miles do you expect to get from the tires?
- What are your driving habits? Do you routinely start and stop quickly, make overly sharp turns or drive over debris?
- What are the roads like in your driving area? Highway, gravel, unrepaired?
Knowing whether to fix a tire or replace it
You have a flat and aren’t sure it can be saved. You are worried about the cost of replacing it, too. Here are some things to consider:
A tire can safely be repaired if:
- A puncture is less than a quarter-inch diameter.
- The puncture is in the tread.
- There are multiple punctures over a small area (16 inches apart or less).
The tire should be replaced if:
- There is a hole or separation in the tread.
- The sidewall is punctured.
- There are multiple punctures over an area larger than 16 inches.
We also include Emergency Roadside Assistance for FREE with every tire we sell. Don’t be left on the side of the road again.
Make your appointment for tire repairs or replacement today.
Customers throughout the area rely on the auto repair experts at Ramona Tire & Service Centers in Ontario for the best advice and customer care.
Why Should I Use Ramona Tire Shop in Ontario, CA?
Ramona Tires in Ontario has everything you need for expert tire service. Ramona will:
- Save you money! Check out our coupons for savings every day.
- Beat any local competitor’s advertised price.
- Provide rebates and promotions from Firestone, Goodyear, Kelly, Dunlop, Bridgesone, and others.
- Whether you need tire service or brand-new tires, the best tire repair shop in Ontario is right around the corner! We’ll help you get the best value for your money while also making sure your tires can help keep you and your passengers safe.
- Building a working relationship with a tire repair shop is important over time. We keep records of all your repairs and purchases and you gain trust in our service staff and mechanics, as well as the level of care we offer every day.
- Schedule an Appointment at Ramona Tire Stores Today!
What Is a Standard Tire Pressure?
Can’t I Just Add Air When a Tire Looks Low?
What Does TPMS Stand For?
Do Tires Really Need to Be Rotated?
Yes. The front and rear tires wear differently. Your driving habits also play a role in how your tires wear. Routinely taking fast curves or carrying a lot of weight in the rear of the car can cause uneven wear. Rotating your tires on a regular basis helps the tread on each tire wear more evenly, which can make your tires last longer. It will also give a smoother ride due to a stable driving surface.
Check with our Ontario tire repair shop for advice on how often you should have this service.
What’s the Difference Between Balancing and Rotating Tires?
Each time you get the tires rotated at a tire shop, balancing should be done, too. In between, have the balance checked if your car shakes during driving. This may indicate one or more tires have become unbalanced or they need to be rotated.
Do I Have to Replace a Tire When It Gets a Puncture?
There is no definite answer to this. Some signs of damage are only visible from the inside of the tire, so the tire has to be removed from the wheel first. Our technicians can do this and then let you know whether it can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced with a new tire.
Repairing a tire is possible when:
- There’s a puncture in the tread area and it’s less than ¼ of an inch (6 mm).
- There are no large punctures, gashes, or cuts longer than ¼ inch.
- The tire’s steel belt has not been damaged.
- No earlier repairs have been done in the same area of the tire where the new puncture is.
Do New Tires Go On The Front Or The Back?
Schedule an Appointment at Ramona Tire Today!