Ramona Tire & Service Centers Car AC Repair and Maintenance in Hemet
Ramona’s ASE-certified technicians aim to keep you comfortable year-round with regular inspections and servicing of your vehicle’s AC system. Why pay unnecessary repair bills and face the heat of Hemet? Bring your vehicle in for a diagnostic check that includes:
- Test of the overall performance of your system
- Cleaning of the condenser
- Thorough check of the compressor
- Check for any leaks
- Check of all hoses and belts
- AC recharge of the system is available if necessary
Experts estimate that a vehicle’s AC system loses about 5% efficiency every year. You can help your system last as long as possible with regular inspections at Hemet’s Ramona Tire & Service Center.
Red Flags for AC System
Between your regular diagnostic checks, watch for these signs of AC problems. Let us take a look and head off any major issues before they happen:
- Clicks, rattles, fluttering, or any other unusual noises when the system is running. This may mean that there is something caught in the AC system. A malfunctioning condenser often makes unusual sounds, too, so it’s best to have it checked out right away.
- A collection of water inside the car, specifically on the floorboards in the front passenger area. A drain or hose might be blocked. This causes water to back up inside the car instead of draining outside the vehicle.
- Along with water collecting inside the car come musty smells from the AC blower. Mold or mildew could be growing inside the system. It isn’t a pleasant smell and it’s dangerous to you and your passengers.
Don’t delay. Schedule an appointment to have your car air conditioning system checked before damage is done to the system that may lead to expensive repairs. The remedy may be a quick removal of leaves or other debris in the vents or a car ac recharge to have you back on the road in comfort. If repairs are recommended, you will be given a written estimate by a technician who can explain what is needed.
Ramona Tire & Service Provides the Value You Deserve
Ramona Tire & Service Centers always offers coupons and savings for many of the services you need. And the offers change frequently, so check back before every visit to our shop.
Check out the Ramona Tire credit card, too. This gives you a dedicated line of credit with the added features of no annual fee, low monthly payments, and special financing. Don’t face unexpected repairs alone. Let Ramona help; it can be a life-saver when you need it most.
Try Out Our FREE Concierge Service, Too.
Your day is planned and then your AC system stops working. Let us help; with our concierge service we will come to your home or office (within three miles of our shop) to get your car. Once the scheduled work is completed, your car will be cleaned and sanitized for its safe return to you.
It doesn’t get any easier than that, and it’s free. Book this service for your Hemet car AC repairs now!
Hemet Car AC Repair FAQs
When should I seek car AC repair?
- A musty smell as this could be a sign that there is a leak somewhere in the AC unit
- A wet spot inside the passenger cabin. This could be another sign of a leak or some malfunction with the coolant
- A wheezing or other strange noises coming from the car air conditioning unit
What is freon, and what is its purpose?
Where can I take my car for car AC repair?
What car AC repair services does Ramona offer?
- Car AC repair
- Condenser cleaning and checks
- AC system performance inspections
- Checks for leaks, hoses, and connections
- Car AC recharge