Brake Service in Hemet at Ramona Tire & Service Center
If you need top-quality brake work in the Hemet area, you don’t need to look any farther than Ramona Tire & Service Centers. Our brake technicians have access to the latest technology to inspect and repair your car brakes. Unexpected problems with your brakes are inconvenient but are also dangerous. Let our ASE-certified mechanics help.
Signs of Brake Problems
Here are some early signs of brake problems to pay attention to:
- Squealing, thumping, grinding, or other strange noises.
- Experiencing a spongy or unresponsive brake pedal that depresses farther than normal.
- Braking accompanied by a vibration.
- Leaking yellow liquid under the car.
- Pulling to one side when braking.
- Warning light on dash Illuminates.
It’s natural to want to ignore symptoms like this. But you can stop bigger problems if you pay attention right away and have a professional check it out for you. Ramona wants to get you safely back on the road as quickly as possible.
Comprehensive Brake Services & Brake Repair
Ramona’s professional team offers a complete range of brake services, including:
- Replacing brake pads and shoes, if necessary
- Assessing the brake calipers and other related hardware
- Checking and machining the drums and rotors
- Checking fluid levels and refilling, if necessary
According to experts in the auto industry, the main reason for brake failure in vehicles is owner neglect. Allow our mechanics to inspect, diagnose, and repair your brakes as soon as a problem is discovered.
Check our coupons page for discounts and other savings on many services.
How Often Do I Schedule a Brake Inspection?
Brakes should be checked about once every six months or 6,000 miles. Any of our technicians can also guide you based on your driving habits and the manufacturer’s recommendations. To make it ever more convenient, add our free brake check to all your other routine maintenance services, such as oil changes and tire rotations.
Your Driving Habits Matter
You can adjust or change a few of your driving habits to help your brakes last longer:
- Make gradual stops instead of quick, sharp stops
- Tailgating leads to sudden stops which wears brakes
- Drive with one foot only (automatic transmission)
- Don’t routinely carry heavy loads in trunk and backseat
Ramona’s FREE Concierge Service
Your day is planned but your brakes didn’t feel right when you drove home yesterday. Call us and schedule a brake inspection today; it’s too important to take a chance. Tell the service professional on the phone that you want to use our concierge service, too.
We will pick up your vehicle at your home or office (within three miles of our Hemet auto repair shop) and bring it in for its scheduled service. Your inspection will be done and you will know if repairs are necessary or not. Your car will be sanitized and cleaned at all contact points for your safety before it is returned to you. It’s as easy as that!
Schedule an appointment today.
Hemet Brake Service FAQs
Why are my brakes making a strange noise?
There are a few different noises that you might hear while pressing on your brakes. If you hear a grinding, this can be caused by metal-on-metal contact typically caused by the brake rotors or brake calipers grinding together. This is usually an indicator of severe wear or damage to your brakes. Another reason that you may hear a grinding noise is that there may be a loose object trapped in your brake rotors. If this is the case, you should hear an odd noise consistently while driving.
Any grinding noise should be taken seriously and brought into your local Hemet Ramona Tire & Service Centers to have your brakes serviced. Book an appointment today and let us repair or replace your brakes.
Why do I need regular brake service?
Your brakes are an essential part of your vehicle and are vital to the safe operation of your car or truck. Your brakes are the best defense against an accident or unsafe driving, and it is essential to ensure that they are functioning correctly. Every time you drive your vehicle, you use your brakes, and the wear and tear on the braking system is a natural process that requires regular brake service.
By having your car brakes serviced regularly, you can help keep them in good condition and help keep yourself, your passengers, and other drivers safe from an accident caused by brake failure. Here at our Hemet auto shop, we can maintain the health of your brakes and brake pads and keep you safe on the road. Bring your vehicle by today and let our team handle your regular brake service.
How can I make my brake pads last longer?
There are a few different ways to help your brakes last longer so that you can get the most out of them.
- Let your car naturally slow down when possible. Your brake pads do not have to work as hard to stop your vehicle by letting the loss of momentum slow your vehicle.
- Resist riding your brakes while driving downhill. You can prevent harsh wear on your brake pads and rotors by pumping your brakes or coasting.
- Have your brakes regularly serviced and inspected. By letting a professional mechanic keep up with your brake repair, you can be certain that they are in good working condition and will not fail you when you need them.
What parts make up my vehicle’s braking system?
The braking system consists of:
- Brake pads
- Brake calipers
- Brake rotors and/or drums
- Brake lines and hoses
- Brake wires
- Wheel cylinders and master cylinder
With various moving parts that make your brakes function correctly, several components could go wrong or may need repair. It is vital to have your brakes regularly serviced to keep you safe on the road. Need brake repair in Hemet? Book an appointment at Ramona Tire & Service Centers.