Expert Tire Services at Ramona Tire & Service Centers Beaumont, CA
The best tire shop in Beaumont, CA!
The Beaumont auto repair professionals at Ramona Tire & Service Centers offer tire repairs and maintenance as well as the best choices in new tire sales. Our tire shop is the choice of hundreds of regular customers throughout the area.
Among Beaumont tire shops, Ramona Tire offers the highest-quality tires matched with superior customer service. We carry a large selection of new tires by some of the top manufacturers, along with top-notch tire services at reasonable prices. Whether it is a simple flat repair or choosing the correct set of new tires, rely on us!
Regular tire inspections save your tires as well as time and money
You can extend the life of your car’s tires by scheduling inspections every 5,000 miles at Ramona Tire.
During this tire inspection, our tire experts will:
- Check the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system)
- Rotate the tires
- Check tread for unusual wear and objects like nails, etc
- Balance the wheels
- Inspect the wheel bearings
Save at Ramona on the best tire brands.
It can be confusing choosing the right tires. Here are some factors to be considered:
- The tire size: Check inside the driver’s door or the owner’s manual.
- The climate you live in: Do you need all-season, winter, or summer tires?
- What you expect: How long do you plan on keeping this tire?
- What are your driving habits: Sharp turns, fast starts/stops, driving over debris.
- Road surfaces you routinely drive on: Highway, gravel, unrepaired roads.
The tire specialists at Ramona Tire will be glad to help you choose the right tires for your cars and trucks.
Check our Coupon Page for tire discounts and savings on many other services!
And remember: We include FREE Emergency Roadside Assistance with every tire you purchase at Ramona Tire!
Fix It or Replace It?
When you have a flat tire, we can help determine whether your tire can be safely repaired. Here are some guidelines to consider:
A tire can be repaired if:
- A puncture is a quarter-inch diameter or less.
- The puncture is in the tread.
- Multiple punctures are in a small area (16 inches apart or less).
A new tire should be purchased if:
- The tread has separated.
- One or more punctures or tears are in the sidewall.
- The punctures cover a larger area of the tire.
Talk to our service staff if you are in doubt.
Added Value: Free Concierge Services
The Ramona Tire Concierge Service is a free drop-off and pick up service to save you time away from your home or work. Your car will be picked up (within three miles of Ramona Tire) and after it has been serviced, we will return it to you free of charge.