Oil Change Service at Ramona Tires & Service Centers Beaumont, CA
Trust all your vehicles to the best oil change near you
Visit Ramona Tire & Service Centers in Beaumont for fast, professional oil change services that will keep your car on the road! Our oil change specialists will perform a thorough inspection that includes:
- Adding up to five quarts of oil
- Installing a new oil filter
- Lubricating the vehicle’s chassis
- Checking and topping off other fluids in the car’s systems
Ramona Tire is conveniently open Monday through Saturday. Schedule now!
A schedule of regular oil changes protects your engine
The best action you can take to prolong the life of your car’s engine is to get the oil changed regularly. Dirty oil and a clogged filter can damage the engine and shorten its life. The metal parts of the system begin to grind against each other as old oil thins and the engine can overheat when a dirty filter can’t do its job.
Changing the oil and filter regularly is an inexpensive way to prevent this damage. The industry guideline is to bring your car in for an oil change every 3,000 miles or every three months, depending on how you drive.
Why is an oil change so important?
- It keeps contaminants out of the engine
- It stops excess heat from building up in the engine
- It prevents corrosion from harming the engine
- It replaces the layer of oil that helps the engine work efficiently
There are also different kinds of oil to consider. If your vehicle has more than 75,000 miles on it, the use of a blend for high-mileage cars will help the engine work efficiently. Ramona Tire’s professional service staff can help you choose the best oil for your vehicles. You have our assurance that a Valvoline oil change done at Ramona Tire will give your car the best protection available.
Check our oil change coupons here!
Other signs that it’s time for an oil change
Check your oil in between regularly scheduled oil change services. Schedule an appointment if you:
- See flecks on the dipstick.
- Notice darker than normal oil.
- See that the oil level is low on the dipstick.
- Hear unusual or loud noises.
- Notice that the “check engine” light is on.
Take Advantage of our Free Concierge Service
When you choose Ramona Tire & Service Center for your oil change in Beaumont, you will have access to our free Concierge Service. We know the value of your time, so we will come to your home or workplace (within three miles) and pick your vehicle up for its scheduled service. You can continue on with your schedule for the day and we do the driving for you! When your car is finished, we will clean and sanitize it for your safety and then return it to you.
Reserve this service at the same time you schedule your appointment.